As Awards Season is upon us at HFSA, we have several awards open for nominations. Now is your chance to recognize an extraordinary colleague, peer, or mentor for their hard work and dedication to the field.
The following awards are open for nominations through February 27, 2023:
- Distinguished HFSA Member Award: Celebrates a member’s body of work and service to HFSA (intended for non-physician members).
- Distinguished Leadership Award: Celebrates a leader in the field in areas of education and mentorship.
- Nursing Clinical Excellence Leadership Award: Celebrates clinical nursing excellence (intended for registered nurses who work directly with HF patients, their families, and other nurses providing HF services).
- Nursing Research Leadership Award: Celebrates extraordinary achievement and excellence in nursing that improves patient outcomes.
- Outstanding Heart Failure Care Team Award: Celebrates the accomplishments of a Heart Failure Care team, collectively (intended for each member on the team).
- Pioneer Award: Celebrates an innovator and pioneer in the field.
- Lifetime Achievement Award: Recognizes a lifetime body of work by individuals who have made a significant and sustained contribution to the field of heart failure (Nomination deadline for this award is June 25, 2023)
Eligibility criteria and nomination forms can be found on each of the above award’s pages.