2023 Award Information
- Deadline for Submission: CLOSED
- Award Presentation: HFSA Annual Scientific Meeting 2023 (October 6-9, 2023 | Cleveland, OH)
- Notification to Award Winner: April 2023
- Open to HFSA members of all professional disciplines (not including patient and caregivers)
- Individuals that made significant contributions as an innovator and pioneer in the field of heart failure may be nominated
- Past winners of the award are not eligible
Evaluation of nominees and selection of the recipient will be chosen by a majority vote of the Awards Committee and submitted to the HFSA Board of Directors for approval.
Each nomination should consist of:
- A Letter of recommendation from a nominator highlighting the individual’s innovative role in heart failure and how it influenced setting the stage for future generations of providers.
- Nominee CV or resume
Nominations may only be made by HFSA members in good standing. Self-nominations will not be accepted.
2022 – William Abraham, MD
2021 – JoAnn Lindenfeld, MD, FHFSA