2023 Award Information
- Deadline for Submission: CLOSED
- Award Presentation: HFSA Annual Scientific Meeting 2023 (October 6-9, 2023 | Cleveland, OH)
- Notification to Award Winner: April 2023
- Open to HFSA members and non-members, that demonstrated leadership in the field of heart failure in the areas of education and mentorship
- Physicians, Nurses, Pharmacists, and Educators of mid and established career levels may be nominated
- Past winners of the award are not eligible
Evaluation of nominees and selection of the recipient will be chosen by a majority vote of the Awards Committee and submitted to the HFSA Board of Directors for approval.
Each nomination should consist of:
- A Letter of recommendation from a nominator highlighting the individual’s leadership in the field through education and mentorship including contact information of nominee (name, address, fax, phone, e-mail).
- Nominee CV or resume
Nominations may only be made by HFSA members in good standing. Self-nominations will not be accepted.
2021 – Mariell Jessup, MD