2023 Award Information
- Deadline for Submission: CLOSED
- Award Presentation: HFSA Annual Scientific Meeting 2023 (October 6-9, 2023 | Cleveland, OH)
- Notification to Award Winner: April 2023
- Open to non-physician HFSA members
- Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, Pharmacists, Pharmacologists, Physician Assistants, Professors, Scientists, Researchers, and Social Workers of mid and established career levels may be nominated
- Have made significant contributions to HFSA, such as Board and/or Committee service, Founding Member, etc.
- Is a Fellow of the HFSA (FHFSA)
- Past winners of the award are not eligible
Evaluation of nominees and selection of the recipient will be chosen by a majority vote of the Awards Committee and submitted to the HFSA Board of Directors for approval.
Each nomination should consist of:
- A Letter of recommendation from a nominator highlighting the individual’s contributions and impact to HFSA.
- Nominee CV or resume
2022 – Kathleen Grady, PhD
2021 – J. Herbert Patterson, PharmD, FHFSA