Here are seven ways you can get involved in Heart Failure Awareness Week 2022! More details about each activity can be found on the Activities page.
2. Follow the campaign hashtags: #HFWeek2022 #HFChat2022 #HFA365 and #FunctionNotFailure
3. Become a promoter and access a social media kit at SpiralShare and help us spread awareness! We'll draft the content and upload media, you link your social media accounts, edit the posts if you wish, and the share on your channels.
4. Sign into Twitter Wednesday, February 16 at 12:00 PM ET for a lively discussion on heart failure! #HFChat2022 will feature HFSA and several other partner organizations focused on improving heart failure patient outcomes.
5. Tune Into a LIVE Discussion with heart failure physicians (and tell your friends!) on Tuesday, February 15 at 12:00 PM ET when HFWeek2022 GOES LIVE! Get your questions about heart failure treatment and care answered during a live discussion and Q&A with nationally renowned physicians during Heart Failure Awareness Week! Watch on HFSA's Facebook, Twitter orYouTube pages
6. Listen to a NEW episode of the Heart Failure Beat Healthy Living podcast, set to be released on Thursday, February 17. The episode will feature a discussion on Optimizing the Heart Failure Patient-Provider Relationship - Have you ever felt nervous to ask your doctors and nurses questions about your condition? Do you ever feel stuck and unsure of what your symptoms mean? Tune into this podcast episode featuring a conversation between a patient and her physician.
7. Share valuable patient resources, found at hfsa.org/patient