Check out the full recap for #HFChat2021!
Wednesday, February 17: 12:00 PM ET | Twitter | Follow hashtag #HFChat2021
Join HFSA and other heart failure-focused organizations on Twitter for a lively discussion on heart failure. The purpose of the chat is to provide healthcare providers and heart failure patients with an overview on the status of heart failure and to discuss ways to improve quality of care and expand heart failure awareness.
- Is it safe for patients with heart failure to receive a COVID-19 vaccine when available? #HFChat2021
- How can patients avoid getting admitted to the hospital? #HFChat2021
- What home monitoring devices and new technologies are available to patients and how do they help care teams monitor patients’ health? #HFChat2021
- What signs should heart failure patients and caregivers look for to monitor for worsening heart failure? #HFChat2021
- How can care providers advocate for and improve heart failure patient care and outcomes? #HFChat2021
- Where can heart failure patients and caregivers look for support/resources? #HFChat2021
Twitter Chat questions were developed by members of the HFSA Patient Committee (2020-2021) and HFSA Communications Committee (2020-2021) including:
- Bethany Austin, MD
- Lucianne West, PharmD
- Ryan Yousefzai, MD