Here are ten ways you can get involved in Heart Failure Awareness Week 2021! More details about each activity can be found on the Activities page.
2. Follow the campaign hashtags: #HFWeek2021 #HFChat2021 #HFA365
3. Become a promoter at PostSpeaker and help us spread awareness! We'll draft the content, you link your social media accounts, edit the posts if you wish, and the content will automatically distribute.
4. Like, comment on, or share your favorite innovations during the Innovations Countdown on social media Monday, February 15 - Friday, February 19
5. Sign into Twitter Wednesday, February 17 at 12:00 PM ET for a lively discussion on heart failure! #HFChat2021 will feature HFSA and several other partner organizations focused on improving heart failure patient outcomes.
6. Download our Social Media Toolkit containing graphics, sample posts, and more to spread the word!
7. Use our turnkey kit to plan a virtual event
8. Share your event with HFSA and we'll promote it to our audiences
9. Tune into THREE new episodes of the Heart Failure Beat Healthy Living podcast to be released that week
10. Share valuable patient resources, found at hfsa.org/patient