Emerging Therapies Row is an exciting opportunity at this year’s HFSA meeting for companies early in development of diagnostics and therapies to the heart failure space. Emerging Therapies Row provides these companies the opportunity to share information about their emerging products. More information based on Virtual Emerging Therapies Row is coming soon.
If interested, please complete the form below and return it to Gudrun Echterhoff at email@example.com. You will be invoiced for payment.
Deadline: August 14, 2020
Virtual booths may be staffed at any time during regular Exhibit Hall hours to answer questions via an online chat. In addition, there will be dedicated time within the schedule for Industry Chats, where companies may lead discussions with attendees.
We believe this will be an important opportunity for emerging medical technology companies looking to:
- Introduce your approach to physicians and identify potential FIH or other clinical trial sites
- Obtain market research/input from a large number of experienced HF physicians in terms of clinical trial or device design
- Get exposure to both small and large medical device companies for the purpose of potential investment and/or strategic partnership
More than 2,000 physicians, nurses and other health care related people are expected to attend the HFSA Virtual Annual Scientific Meeting 2020. This is an unparalleled opportunity for you to have rapid access to a large group focused primarily on heart failure.
Companies accepted for the Emerging Therapies Row should not already be performing a pivotal clinical trial for regulatory approval. Physicians with a bench prototype of a device are also eligible to apply for this opportunity.
Examples of information included at the exhibitor virtual table:
- Model or demonstration of your diagnostic or device
- Videos to explain how diagnostic or device works
- Company brochures
- Other product information
- Clinical trial outlines
- Market research questionnaires
- All Emerging Therapies Row applications received by the deadline will be available at HFSA Virtual ASM 2020
- Emerging Therapies Row information will be included in email announcements to attendees
- All Emerging Therapies Row companies will be accessible following the HFSA Virtual ASM 2020
Cost: $1,000 (Industry Rate)
All other rules for exhibiting apply. Payment must be received by August 14, 2020 to have submissions included in the 2020 HFSA Annual Scientific Meeting program and posted in the virtual exhibit hall. If you have questions, please contact Gudrun Echterhoff at firstname.lastname@example.org. If interested, please complete this form and send it to email@example.com. You will be invoiced for payment.