To ensure you get the most from the HFSA Virtual Board Certification Review 2020, follow these important guidelines for when and how to complete materials and participate.
The HFSA Virtual Board Certification Review 2020 will be comprised of ondemand webinars accessible at anytime, livestreamed sessions, Q&A panels with experts, and bonus features. These components are outlined on the Program tab.
- The pre-recorded webinar series is available ondemand in the online meeting platform and can be completed at the attendee's convenience.
- Attendees should anticipate being online for the full sessions outlined under the Livestream Sessions to maximize their learning potential. However, if a livestream session must be missed due to other circumstances, all livestream sessions will be available for attendees to download and access within 24 hours after the live presentation.
- Faculty "Office Hours" will be live; therefore, attendees are encouraged to be available during these hours to engage in Q&A as final prep for the exam.
The event platform will open to attendees on Monday, July 20. Registered attendees will receive an email directly from from HFSA Support at Digitell (email@example.com) with information on how to log into the platform. This email will be sent to the email that you used to register for the event. If you do not receive an email by Thursday, July 23, please check spam and be sure to whitelist HFSA Support (firstname.lastname@example.org). If you have any difficulty, contact email@example.com.
Attendees are encouraged to conduct a system compatibility check once logged into the online platform by visiting the "System Checker" tab. To have the best experience in the virtual meeting, attendees will need the following:
- Windows 7, 8, 8.1, or 10 with the compatible web browser: Google Chrome or Firefox.
- Mac OS 10.3 or higher with the compatible web browser: Google Chrome, Firefox, or Safari.
In order to receive a credit certificate, all session post-tests, session evaluations, and the HFSA Virtual Board Certification Review 2020 course evaluation must be completed. The posts-tests and evaluations will be available in the HFSA Learning Center.
Session post-tests and session evaluations will be available after the conclusion of each session. The course evaluations can be accessed once every session post-test and session evaluation is completed. The Post-tests and Evaluation link will be available on the “Continuing Education Credits” tab on the event page following Day 1 of the course.
Physicians claiming MOC credit must take the evaluation and post-test by November 30, 2020. Physicians will also be required to submit their unique six-digit ABIM ID number. If you do not know your ABIM ID, you can look it up on ABIM’s website.