The Heart Failure Society of America (HFSA) is committed to ensuring balance, independence, objectivity, and scientific rigor in its educational activities. HFSA has a disclosure policy that requires oral presenters to disclose all relevant financial relationships for themselves and their spouse or partner during the past 24-months with any commercial entity producing, marketing, re-selling, or distributing health care goods or services consumed by, or used on patients and related to the content of the activity, whether or not these commercial entities are supporters of the activity. Speakers will have a disclosure slide at the beginning of each presentation. All potential conflicts of interests have been resolved in accordance with the ACCME Updated Standards for Commercial Support.
The following faculty and/or accreditors with ability to control content for this activity have no conflict of interest:
- Megan Pelter, MD
- Kristen De Almeida, PharmD
- Luis Enrique Farfan, MSN, AGACNP-BC, CCRN
- Shauna Wheeler, MS (CE Reviewer)
The following faculty and/or accreditors with ability to control content for this activity have listed the below disclosures:
- Nancy M. Albert, PhD, CCNS, CCRN, NE-BC, FHFSA - Advisory Boards/Consultation: American Regent, AstraZeneca, Boehringer Ingelheim/Lilly, Daiichi Sankyo, Lexicon Pharma, Merck, Roche; Research grants: AstraZeneca; Novartis, Roche
- Freny Vaghaiwalla Mody, MD – Research: National Institutes of Health, Merck, LivaNova, Novartis
- Orly Vardeny, PharmD, FHFSA – Consulting: Bayer, Cardior, Moderna; Research Support: NIH, FDA, VA HSRD
- Boback Ziaeian, MD – Research: NIMHD/UC END DISPARITIES Center, AHA
This CME activity may or may not discuss investigational, unapproved, or off-label use of drugs. Participants are advised to consult prescribing information for any products discussed. The information provided in this CME activity is for continuing medical education purposes only and is not meant to substitute for the independent medical judgment of a physician relative to diagnostic and treatment options for a specific patient’s medical condition.