Virtual Speaker Ready Room
All speakers participating remotely should sign in via the link provided below 30m before the start of your session. When you arrive in the Zoom, you will be in the virtual Green Room by a Freeman operator who will check your tech, and direct you into the appropriate break out room. From there, your in-room session operator will walk you through details, answer questions you may have, and cue you to start your presentation at the appropriate time.
Here’s a link to a video walking through what this experience is like: Click Here
Scroll below to see all resources and guidelines for faculty of the HFSA Annual Scientific Meeting 2021. Questions? Please contact Sharon Atterbury at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submit Slides, Bio and Headshot Here
***Please be sure to read the 2021 HFSA Speaker Guidelines before uploading your presentation***
- Onsite Speakers - Sunday, September 5
- Virtual Speakers
- Pre-Records with Production – 48 hours prior to scheduled recording
- Self-Records - Thursday, September 9
- Live-stream - Sunday, September 5
Below are guidelines and resources faculty should use to develop their presentations.
- 2021 HFSA Speaker & Moderator Guidelines
- General Speaker Guidelines
- In-Person Speaker Guidelines
- International & Virtual Speaker Guidelines
- Moderator Guidelines & Responsibilities
- 2021 HFSA Annual Scientific Meeting Powerpoint Template
- Self-Record Guidelines & Instruction
- Zoom Recording Instructions & How-to-Video
- PowerPoint 2019 Recording Instructions
- PowerPoint 2019 / Keynote (Windows, Mac): Instructions & Record with Webcam
- PowerPoint 2013 Recording Instructions
- Best Practices, Audio Tips, Technical Specs and Upload Instructions
- How-To Submit Your Headshot & Bio
- Faculty Registration Link HERE (use comp code HFSA21SPKR)
- Submit Disclosures HERE
Disclosure information is collected HERE
- In person speakers: will not need to include a disclosure slide as part of the slide presentation. The presentation management system will automatically display disclosures before your presentation begins. Moderators are not required to provide slides but will also have a disclosure slide played at the beginning of the session by the presentation management system.
- Virtual speakers (pre-record and live): please include a disclosures slide at the beginning of your presentation. PPT template available in resource section.
If you do not know your login name, click the "Forget Your Password?" link on the login page. When you enter your email address, both your login name and temporary password will be emailed to you. If you are still having trouble please contact us HERE.
After submitting a file, you will receive a confirmation email within an hour. If you do not receive a confirmation, please contact email@example.com to ensure your file was received.
Please be sure to read the guidelines on the Orchestrate website before uploading your presentation. If you need assistance or have questions about uploading your presentation, please contact Orchestrate@freemanco.com and reference HFSA 2021 ASM.
Gaylord Rockies Hotel & Convention Center
6700 North Gaylord Rockies Boulevard | Denver, CO
Room: Red Rock 10/11
Hours of Operation:
|Thursday, September 9||2:00 PM – 6:00 PM MT|
|Friday, September 10||7:00 AM – 06:00 PM MT|
|Saturday, September 11||
7:00 AM – 5:00 PM MT
|Sunday, September 12||7:00 AM – 5:00 PM MT|
|Monday, September 13||7:00 AM – 12:00 PM MT|
|Colorado A||In-person + Livestreamed to virtual audience|
|Colorado B||In-person + Livestreamed to virtual audience|
|Colorado C||In-person + Livestreamed to virtual audience|
|Colorado D||In-person + Recorded (OnDemand posted in 24 hours for virtual audience)|
|Red Rock 8/9||In-person + Recorded (OnDemand posted in 24 hours for virtual audience)|
|Red Rock 6/7||In- person (workshops)|
We’ve developed materials that you can use to promote your involvement including social media posts, graphics, email templates, and more. We encourage you to promote your participation early to build excitement and interest in your sessions.
Access the Marketing and Promotions page to save and download all materials in the promotional kit. All materials are found online here: ASM 2021 Speakers Moderators Toolkit
If you have any questions or need additional materials, please contact HFSA Director, Marketing and Communications, Laura Poko firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mark your Calendar!
Join us at the Joint HFSA & UC Denver Faculty Cocktail Hour to unwind and catch up with colleagues. The Faculty cocktail hour will take place as part of the President's Reception onsite at the Gaylord Rockies:
Sunday, September 12th
6:30 PM – 8:00 PM MT
Front Range Lawn