Emerging Innovations Row submissions are now closed
- Submission Portal Opens: May 7, 2021
- Submission Deadline: July 12, 2021
Emerging Innovations Row, previously known as Emerging Therapies Row, is an exciting opportunity at this year’s annual scientific meeting for companies early in development of diagnostics and therapies to the heart failure space (see application criteria below).
Emerging Innovations Row provides companies the opportunity to share information about their emerging products. Located in a designated focus area in the Exhibit Hall, each participating company will be provided with a small table-top exhibit area to showcase their diagnostic or therapy and a virtual exhibit space to share downloadable resources and include a short video presentation.
Tables may be staffed at any time during regular Exhibit Hall hours to answer questions. Emerging Innovations Row exhibitors will ONLY have access to the HFSA exhibit hall during hall hours. Access to the HFSA Educational Sessions is not included in the Emerging Innovations Row registration. Individuals interested in participating in the full conference can find registration information on the 2021 HFSA Annual Scientific Meeting website.
The HFSA Annual Scientific Meeting will take place September 10 - 13, 2021 at the Gaylord Rockies Hotel & Convention Center in Denver, Colorado. We believe this will be an important opportunity for emerging technology companies looking to:
- Introduce your approach to physicians and identify potential FIH or other clinical trial sites
- Obtain market research/input from a large number of experienced HF physicians in terms of clinical trial or device design
- Get exposure to both small and large medical device companies for the purpose of potential investment and/or strategic partnership
- Companies accepted for the Emerging Innovations Row should not already be performing a pivotal clinical trial for regulatory approval.
- Physicians with a bench prototype of a device are also eligible to apply for this opportunity.
Examples of information included at the exhibitor table:
- Model or demonstration of your diagnostic or device
- Videos to explain how diagnostic or device works
- Company brochures
- Other product information
- Clinical trial outlines
- Market research questionnaires
Applications will be reviewed by a committee. Not every application will be approved.
- All Emerging Innovations Row applications received by the deadline will be listed in the Annual Scientific Meeting Digital Program Book.
- Emerging Innovations Row information will be included in email announcements to pre-registrants regarding exhibit hall activities.
- All Emerging Innovations Row companies will be provided a small table-top exhibit in the Exhibit Hall
- All Emerging Innovations Row companies will be provided a virtual exhibit space to share three (3) downloadable resources and a short video (10-minute max.)
All other rules for exhibiting apply. Payment must be received by July 31, 2021 to have submissions included in the 2021 HFSA Annual Scientific Meeting Digital Program and posted on the exhibit hall floor plan.
Cost: $1,500 (Industry Rate)
Applications will be reviewed by a committee. Not every application will be approved. Payment will only be collected if the application has been approved.
For more information, please contact Cynthia Miranda at firstname.lastname@example.org.