Let's increase our social reach!
Spread the word about the Heart Failure Society of America (HFSA) and participate in the #HFSATwitterChallenge. The #HFSATwitterChallenge begins at 4PM EST, May 26, 2017 and ends at 11:59 PM EST, May 31, 2017. One winner will be announced on June 1st and will recieve a KindleFire!
How to Enter:
#HFSATwitterChallenge! Win a KindleFire!
It's easy, just:
1. Follow @HFSA
2. Like & Retweet
Ends on May 31st! pic.twitter.com/jjSOkbQonV
— HFSA (@HFSA) May 26, 2017
[su_spoiler title="TERMS AND CONDITIONS" style="fancy" icon="arrow"]
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. The Heart Failure Society of America Retweet Contest (“Contest”) begins at 4PM EST, May 26, 2017 and ends at 11:59 PM EST, May 31, 2017. The Administrator of this Contest is Heart Failure Society of America (“HFSA”)
- Contest is open to any resident of the United States of America who is eighteen (18) years of age or older.
- Employees of HFSA and anyone involved with the production of this draw are not eligible.
- A maximum of one (1) winner will be selected at random by HFSA from all eligible registrations received no later than 11:59PM EST, May 31, 2017. All entries received after the June 1st deadline will be discarded.
- The number of eligible entries received will determine the odds of winning.
- Entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the Twitter account used at the time of entry. In the event of a dispute, a potential winner may be required to provide proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the Twitter account associated with the potentially winning entry.
- The winner will be notified by a Tweet and direct message from @HFSA by HFSA personnel with further details regarding their prize
- Prize: One (1) Grand Prizes will be awarded in the Contest. The “Grand Prize” will include one (1) KindleFire.
- Winner Notification:The winner will be contacted within 5 working days of the drawing by "public and direct tweet (.@user)" explaining how they can claim their prize. Upon successful contact via Direct Messaging on Twitter, the winner will be required to provide certain contact information (e.g. full name, telephone number, email address, mailing address). Should a winner not acknowledge receipt of their win, and provide their full name and address, within 2 days of receiving notice from @HFSA that they have won, HFSA. reserves the right to redraw or not fulfill the prize.
- Claiming your Prize: The prize will be mailed to the winner.
- Winner will be responsible for any and all federal, state and/or local taxes resulting from acceptance of the prize. Prize winner cannot assign or transfer the prize to another person. No cash or prize substitution is allowed except at the discretion of Sponsor. All prizes will be awarded. If a prize cannot be awarded due to circumstances beyond the control of Sponsor, a substitute prize of equal or greater retail value will be awarded; provided, however, that if prizes are awarded but unclaimed/forfeited by recipient, prize may not be re-awarded, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Other restrictions may apply. EXCLUDING ONLY APPLICABLE MANUFACTURERS’ WARRANTIES, THE PRIZES ARE PROVIDED TO WINNERS “AS IS” WITHOUT FURTHER WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. HEART FAILURE SOCIETY OF AMERICA DISCLAIMS ALL FURTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE WITH RESPECT TO THE PRIZES. IN NO EVENT SHALL HEART FAILURE SOCIETY OF AMERICA BE RESPONSIBLE HEREUNDER FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES INCURRED BY ANY ENTRANT OR ANY THIRD PARTY EVEN IF HEART FAILURE SOCIETY OF AMERICA HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- Losing entries will not receive any notification.
- By entering, participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules.
- HFSA reserves the right to amend, alter or terminate this promotion at any time due to circumstances beyond its control.
- HFSA will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries because of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of The Promoter or its agencies. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry
- HFSA These rules are governed by US law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the US Courts.
- Twitter Inc. is not sponsors of this contest and bear no responsibility or liability for the administration, operation, judging, or conduct of the contest, or for the fulfillment of prizes associated with this promotion.
- Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to vote), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means to increase that participant’s entries into the draw in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
- Data Protection: All the personal information that is taken during this contest will only be used in connection with the administration of this contest and will not be passed on to an outside company without permission.
- Your use of Twitter is subject to the terms and conditions of service of Twitter. HFSA reserves the right to remove any tweets in breach of these terms with immediate effect, at its sole discretion
- Users found entering on multiple accounts will be disqualified.
- SponsorHeart Failure Society of America, 6707 Democracy Boulevard, Suite 925, Bethesda, MD 20817