This meeting has passed and registration is now closed. The OnDemand product will be announced at a later date. Check back soon for more information!
HFSA Virtual AHFTC Board Certification Review 2022 will take place August 12-14, 2022. In addition to the course, registered attendees will have access to a series of OnDemand presentations and an exclusive invitation to a Q&A event closer to the ABIM AHFTC examination date.
Details on what is included* with registration fees can be found below.
Advance Registration Rate
Standard Registration Rate
|HFSA Member Registration Rates|
|HFSA Member: Physician||$1,199||$1,399|
|HFSA Member: Other (Nurse, Pharmacist, Physician Assistant, Trainee, etc.)||$1,049||$1,249|
|HFSA Member: International||$1,199||$1,399|
|Non-Member Registration Rates: Join now and save on registration. Scroll down for details!|
|Non-Member: Other (Nurse, Pharmacist, Physician Assistant, Trainee, etc.)||$1,299||$1,499|
JOIN & SAVE!
Become a member today to save on your HFSA Virtual AHFTC Board Certification Review 2022 registration.
Get member pricing on registration, along with all the benefits of being an HFSA member.
All elements of the meeting are included in the fees for all registration types. This includes the following:
- Virtual Meeting Access - including 60-day post meeting access to the virtual platform
- Heart Failure Fundamentals: OnDemand Webinars - additional OnDemand webinars for attendees
- Faculty "Office Hours" - an attendee exclusive Q&A event scheduled closer to the ABIM AHFTC examination
- 2022 HFSA Question Bank - an updated question bank adhering to the ABIIM AHFTC blueprint and question format
- 2022 HFSA Comprehensive Reading List - list containing additional references regarding guideline and evidence-based therapy
- One-year access to HFSA AHFTC Board Certification Review 2022 - the enduring program in the HFSA Learning Center
If notice of cancellation is received in writing at least six weeks before the event. A refund of all fees, minus $100 administrative fee, will be given for cancellations received by that date. No refunds will be issued after July 1, 2022.