Late Breaking Clinical Trials is an always-popular session where speakers present the results of a new research in heart failure. Featured on a plenary session stage, Late Breaking Clinical Trials provides exposure and recognition for major randomized trials and registries that will likely have a significant impact on clinical practice or result in significant advances in the field.
- Submission Portal Opens: May 16, 2022
- Submission Deadline: July 11, 2022
Clinical trials accepted for presentation will be:
- Presented during the Late Breaking Clinical Trials session - one of three Plenary Sessions to be held at ASM 2022!
- Published in an issue of the Journal of Cardiac Failure after the meeting. Authors will have the ability to update the submitted abstract prior to publication. JCF encourages all accepted Late Breaking Clinical Trials to submit full papers for further consideration
All late breaking data is embargoed until the day of Late Breaking Clinical Trials session.
If an accepted late breaking clinical trial abstract was submitted and accepted for general abstract/poster presentation at the HFSA Annual Scientific Meeting, it needs to be withdrawn by August 3, 2022.
Abstracts accepted are embargoed for release until the time of presentation at the Heart Failure Society of America’s Annual Scientific Meeting.
The standard is that any company can announce at any time the following:
- Announcement that trial is completed
- That results will be presented at so and so date in such and such a meeting
- What did the trials assess – basic design, questions, study population, interventions etc.
NO RESULTS AT ALL OR ANY HINTS OF RESULTS INDIRECTLY