- Enter the transcript platform here: https://ceu.experientevent.com/HFS221/Login.aspx
- Login with your LAST NAME and REGISTRATION ID (4-digit number)
- Click Select Session in the top righthand side of the page:
- Find the Session(s) you attended and click Add:
- Complete the evaluation that appears:
- For the MOC Sessions and Satellite Symposia, the Post Test link will appear at the bottom:
- Once you have completed the Post Test and hit Submit Evaluation, it will shop up on your transcript
- MOC credits are reported directly to ABIM. Even though it will show on the transcript, it is unofficial until it is verified that the learner successfully passed the Post Test. Once a passing score is confirmed, HFSA will report it to ABIM.
- CP credits are reported directly to ACPE. Even though it will show on the transcript, it is unofficial until the learner provides NABP ID and DOB. Claims must be made within 60 days of activity completion.
The deadline to claim CME, ABIM MOC, and Nursing credit is 11:59 PM EST on Friday, December 16, 2022.
Pharmacy credits must be claimed within 60 days of activity completion. Any request for CPE after 60 days cannot be honored and credits will be forfeited.
In support of improving patient care, the Heart Failure Society of America is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
HFSA designates this live activity for a maximum of 45.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Successful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the evaluation component and post-test with 75% passing score, enables the participant to earn up to 9.25 MOC points in the American Board of Internal Medicine’s (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program.
This educational activity is approved for Nursing Continuing Professional Development (NCPD) units by the Heart Failure Society of America. This activity is approved for a maximum of 45.75 contact hours (which includes 11.75 hours of nursing pharmacology.).
Pharmacology Hours for Nurses
For Nurses who require pharmacology hours for their certification or licensure renewal, this year the HFSA Annual meeting offers opportunities to accrue a maximum of 11.75 hours.
The Heart Failure Society of America is an accredited provider of continuing pharmacy education (CPE). This activity is accredited for up to 10.75 contact hours of knowledge-based CPE. ACPE Universal Activity Numbers (UAN): JA4008267-0000-22-008-L04-P (on-site/live virtual attendance only); JA4008267-0000-22-018-H04-P (on-demand/home study)
Learners should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Please Note: ABIM MOC and CPE credits will show on this transcript for your convenience, however, participants will need to visit the ABIM MOC and CPE sites for official transcripts. The HFSA reports ABIM MOC and CPE directly to the governing body.
Continuing Education Credit Hours are subject to change.