The deadline to submit abstracts for the 2020 HFSA Annual Scientific Meeting has been extended to Monday, June 1.
This is your opportunity to share your work and research findings with heart failure specialists across the country at the 2020 HFSA Annual Scientific Meeting this October. Accepted abstracts will be displayed as posters in a designated section of the Exhibit Hall from Friday, October 2 - Sunday, October 4. Abstracts in 2020 include posters/ePosters - (new in 2020!); oral presentations; and oral abstract award sessions (three award competitions!). Abstracts accepted for presentation will be published as a supplement to the Journal of Cardiac Failure.
Abstracts on heart failure research are invited in the following categories:
- Biomarkers / Neurohormones / Cytokines
- Cardiovascular Pharmacology
- Cardiovascular Physiology
- Cardiovascular Structure / Imaging
- Clinical Care
- Clinical Trials
- Electrophysiology / Arrhythmias
- Epidemiology / Prevention
- Management Strategies / Adherence / Self Care
- Molecular Biology / Genetics / Cell Therapy
- Performance Improvement Initiatives/Case Studies
- Quality of Care / Outcomes
- Surgery / Transplantation / Devices