Submissions are now closed
If your Clinical Trial Row submission has been approved, please review the 2021 Clinical Trial Row Instructions and Guidelines.
- Submission Portal Opens: May 7, 2021
- Submission Deadline: CLOSED
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Authors and co-authors will need to submit disclosures in the portal by the submission deadline of July 23, 2021, 11:59 PM ET. Submissions with incomplete disclosures will not be considered.
Clinical Trial Row provides a research focus opportunity at HFSA Annual Scientific Meeting to share information through an electronic poster (ePoster) on:
- Trial in the recruitment or follow-up phase.
- How to get involved in company-supported research.
Examples of information included on the poster board:
- How to become a center
- Inclusion/exclusion criteria
- List of centers participating
- Name of trial
- Payments to centers
- Recruitment dates
- Reporting requirements
- Source of financial support
- Statistical power
- Trial design
- How to become involved in company-based research
All Clinical Trial Row ePosters can viewed in the Exhibit Hall and will be available in the virtual ePoster Hall in the online meeting platform.
- All Clinical Trial Row ePosters received by the deadline will be listed in the HFSA Annual Scientific Meeting virtual meeting platform.
- Clinical Trial Row information received by the deadline will be listed in the Annual Scientific Meeting Digital Program Book.
- Clinical Trial Row information will be included in email announcements to pre-registrants regarding exhibit hall activities.
All other rules for exhibiting apply. Payment must be received by July 31, 2021 to have submissions included in the 2021 HFSA Annual Scientific Meeting program and virtual platform. If you have questions, email email@example.com.
Cost and Payment:
- Industry Submissions: $950
- Non-Profit Submissions: $500
- NIH Funded Submissions: Complimentary
You will be invoiced for payment. After review and approval of submission by HFSA, an invoice will be emailed to you based on the Clinical Trial Category selected. Full payment is due 30 days from receipt of the invoice.