This week, HFSA launched HFSA Connect, a new platform designed to help members connect on topics important to them. Open to only HFSA members, the community will allow members to drive the creation of new topic-based communities as themes and trends emerge from discussions in the existing Open Forum. Members can ask for advice on career development, best practices, tips for submitting research, and more.
Getting Started in HFSA Connect
No need to create a new username and password - simply use your credentials for the HFSA Member Portal. Once logged in, take the following steps:
- Agree to the code of ethics
- Complete your profile
- Visit the HFSA Open Forum
- Search for colleagues and peers
- Create a post or respond to a discussion thread (post those nagging questions, share great resources, etc.) The opportunities are endless!
How can I control the frequency and format of emails I receive?
Navigate to your profile and click on the "My Account" tab. Choose "Community Notifications" from the drop-down menu. On that page, you can view and control your subscription options.
For each discussion, you have the following delivery options:
- Real time: sends an email every time a new message is posted.
- Daily digest: sends one email to you each day, consolidating all of the posts from the previous day.
- No Email: allows you to be part of the group without having emails sent to you. You can still post and read others’ messages by logging into the community site.
- Consolidated Digest: Allows you to combine multiple communities into one notification email.
Questions or Feedback?
Please share them with us on our feedback form (be sure to select "HFSA Connect" from the "Topic or Feedback Area" on the form) and a staff member may follow-up.