HFSA released a new HFSA Member Portal in January 2020. The new portal makes it even easier for you to access your membership information, update your professional designations and credentials, apply for volunteer opportunities and more! Look below for instructions on logging in, renewing your membership, and getting started with some quick tips.
Getting Started in the HFSA Member Portal
IMPORTANT FOR EXISTING USERS: Check your email for a temporary password to get started!
1. Log into your account.
- Enter the email address associated with your account or create a new account
- Enter your login temporary password*
- Click the Login button
2. You will be asked to set up a new password. Once your new password is setup, login to access your account.
3. Once you are logged in, search for your name using the search bar and click Next.
4. Select the membership category that applies to your profession.
- Not sure which membership category to choose from? You can view a description by clicking “Details” in each membership product.
- Once selection is made, click “Add to Cart.”
- Click “Review & Checkout” at the bottom right corner.
5. Answer the two required questions and click “Next.”
6. Review your cart and complete the payment process.
NEW! Members can now enroll in automatic renewals by selecting the “Auto Pay” box at the bottom of the payment information field.
Four Quick Tips to Complete Your Profile
1. Update your Professional Designations and Contact Information - Click the “Account” tab from the menu bar on your profile page to update your professional designations, credentials, and title. Use the menu items on the left-hand for easy access to profile components. Designations and licenses can be found under “Additional Info.”
2. Update Your Communication Preferences - Stay connected with HFSA’s most recent updates and releases by updating your communication preferences. Click “Account” from the menu bar on your profile page to selected preferred communication method or to opt out of specific mailings to third-parties.
3. NEW! Enroll in auto-renewal for your dues payments - Select “Auto-pay” when renewing your membership dues to enroll in automatic annual renewals of your dues.
4. Update Contact Information & Connect to Your Institution - Click one of the “edit” buttons next to any contact information on your profile page or view “Contact Information” and “Personal Information” under the “Account” tab to update your mailing address, phone number, and email address to make sure HFSA communications can reach you. Click “Organizations” from the menu bar on your profile page to link your profile to your institution.