The HFSA Learning Center is a comprehensive, learner-friendly experience through which members can build knowledge and manage their professional development. It provides all members of the multidisciplinary heart failure care team and patients access to fresh, new educational content. Among the new features, the HFSA Learning Center will be more intuitive in providing and suggesting appropriate content to the learner. We hope you find the new site easy to access and like the fresh new look.
Getting Started in the HFSA Learning Center
- Visit learningcenter.hfsa.org to access the center
- Click "Login / Create Account" in the upper right-hand side of the screen. Existing users of the HFSA Member Portal will be prompted to input their name to login with their account. New users will be prompted to create an account.
- Browse products in three ways:
- Select the "Featured" tab to see highlighted products
- Click the "Catalog" tab to see the full catalog of products
- Browse by categories by selecting from the "Browse" box in the upper left
- Click the title of a product or "Bundle" to learn more about the product offering
- Click "Purchase" to buy a product and complete the purchase through the HFSA Member Portal.