September/October 2022's Heart Failure Awareness 365 campaign is focusing on: Types of Heart Failure and Relate Conditions/Diseases.
There are many conditions and diseases that can be associated with your heart failure diagnosis. While diabetes and high blood pressure are common, cardiomyopathy and severe lung disease are also possible.
Learn how to recognize your risk for related conditions and know what conversations you should be having with your doctor.
Here are a few of the primary tools:
- Heart Failure Beat: Healthy Living Podcast New Episode - Coming Soon!
- Heart Failure Facts & Information - Risk Factors for Heart Failure
- HFSA Patient Education Module - Module 8: Managing Other Chronic Conditions
- Learning Center Webinar - Managing Heart Failure & Diabetes
- HFSA Innovations Countdown - Emerging Pharmacological Therapies for HFpEF
- American Heart Association - What is Transthyretin Amyloid Cardiomyopathy?
- Cleveland Clinic - Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy (HCM)
- Mayo Clinic - Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Johns Hopkins - Cardiac Sarcoidosis