January 2023's Heart Failure Awareness 365 campaign is focusing on: Technology in Heart Failure.
Advancements in technology have made it easier for people to manage their health, especially for those living with heart failure. From telehealth and fitness trackers, to new devices for heart failure management, there are many options available for those at any stage of their heart failure journey.
Here are a few of the primary tools:
- Heart Failure Beat: Healthy Living Podcast from the archives - How to Have Successful Virtual Visits with Your Care Team
- Heart Failure Beat: Healthy Living Podcast from the archives - Mobile Technology and Wearables for Heart Failure Patient Management
- Heart Failure Facts & Information - What is the Future of Heart Failure?
- Heart Failure Awareness Week 2021 Innovations Countdown:
- American Heart Association - HF Helper App
- Heart-Failure.net - Insider's Guide to Telehealth