In September 2021, we’re exploring the resources for newly diagnosed heart failure patients for our Heart Failure Awareness 365 patient campaign. Resources you’ll hear more about include:
The Basics - these sources educate patients on the basics of living with heart failure
- HFSA Heart Failure Beat Healthy Living Patient Podcast Archived Episodes:
- S02 E05: Managing the Costs of Care for Heart Failure Treatment
- S02 E04: Emotional Wellness: From Heart Failure Diagnosis to Transplant and Beyond
- S01 E10: Why Clinical Trials Matter to Heart Failure Patient Care and Outcomes
- S01 E09: Equity in Heart Failure Across Racial/Ethnic Groups: The POSSIBLE Dream
- HFSA Patient Education Modules: These modules provide basic educational information for new patients.
- HFSA Patient Education Webinars: Available in the Patient Hub of the HFSA Learning Center
- Physical Activity and Diet in Heart Failure
- Heart Failure: Clinical Trials – A Patient-Centered Tutorial
- Advanced Heart Failure: When Patients Should Seek Help
- Heart Failure Awareness Week Innovations Countdown: Learn the most innovative treatment options, as voted on by members of the Heart Failure Society of America in early 2021
- Additional Resources: Know where to go to find new resources and sources of information as you continue on your journey towards Function, Not Failure!