March 2023's Heart Failure Awareness 365 campaign is focusing on: Nutrition/Diet/Exercise.
While these three things are important for any individual's everyday health, they can have an even bigger impact if you're living with heart failure. Not only can properly managing these parts of your health alleviate heart failure symptoms, but they can also slow the disease's progression.
Here are a few of the primary tools:
- Heart Failure Beat: Healthy Living Podcast from the archives - Diet and Exercise for Heart Failure Patients
- Heart Failure Beat: Healthy Living Podcast from the archives - Understanding Treatment Best Practices in Heart Failure
- Heart Failure Facts - Managing Heart Failure
- Healthy and Tasty Recipes Created with Patients in Mind - HFSA Heart Healthy Recipe Guide
- Patient Education Module 5 - Exercise and Activity with Heart Failure
- American Heart Association - Lifestyle Changes for Heart Failure