May 2023's Heart Failure Awareness 365 campaign is focusing on: Mental Health
Mental health is an important, yet often overlooked aspect of care. In order to take care of your heart, you also have to take care of your mind, which isn't always an easy thing to do. To coincide with Mental Health Awareness Month, we'll be giving you resources to help you improve your mental well-being.
- Heart Failure Beat: Healthy Living Podcast - New Episode Coming this Month!
- Archived - Heart Failure Beat: Healthy Living Podcast - Season 2 Episode 4: Emotional Wellness: From Heart Failure Diagnosis to Transplant and Beyond
- Archived - Heart Failure Beat: Healthy Living Podcast - Season 1 Episode 8: Emotional Wellness in Heart Failure
- HFSA Virtual Heart Failure Patient & Caregiver Day 2022 OnDemand - Sound Body, Sound Mind: Managing Diet, Exercise, and Mental Health
- HFSA Patient Education Module - Managing Feelings About Heart Failure
- Heart Failure Matters - Managing Heart Failure and Your Emotions