July/August 2022's Heart Failure Awareness 365 campaign is focusing on: Medication and Costs of Care.
Patients living with heart failure may find it difficult to adhere to a complex medication regimen. With so many different types of medications available, it’s easy to see how staying on track can be overwhelming. Adding in the financial cost to that equation makes it seem like an even more impossible task.
Learn how you can make the process easier on you and your wallet with the help of our many resources and our partners.
Here are a few of the primary tools:
- Heart Failure Beat: Healthy Living Podcast New Episode - Season 3 Episode 4: Navigating Your Medication Regimen and Costs
- Heart Failure Beat: Healthy Living Podcast - Season 2 Episode 5: Managing the Costs of Care for Heart Failure Treatment
- HFSA Patient Education Module - Module 3: Heart Failure Medications
- Learning Center Webinar - Heart Failure: Medications and Challenges of Multiple Medications
- HFSA Innovations Countdown - Emerging Pharmacological Therapies for HFpEF
- How to Get Disability Benefits - Applying for Social Security Disability Benefits with Heart Failure