April 2023's Heart Failure Awareness 365 campaign is focusing on: Medication Management.
Managing your daily medication regimen, along with the financial costs can be overwhelming. Learn more about how you can properly manage both so the process of living with heart failure is more doable.
Here are a few of the primary tools:
- Archived - Heart Failure Beat: Healthy Living Podcast New Episode - Season 3 Episode 2: Navigating Your Medication Regimen and Costs
- Archived - Heart Failure Beat: Healthy Living Podcast - Season 2 Episode 5: Managing the Costs of Care for Heart Failure Treatment
- HFSA Patient Education Module - Module 3: Heart Failure Medications
- HFSA Virtual Heart Failure Patient & Caregiver Day 2022 OnDemand - Next Steps: Exploring Medication, Devices, and Advanced Therapies
- HFSA Virtual Heart Failure Patient & Caregiver Day 2020 OnDemand - Costs of Care: Minimizing Financial Hardships Presentation
- Additional Resources from other heart failure-focused organizations - Patient Assistance Resources
- American Heart Association - Medications Used to Treat Heart Failure