November/December 2022's Heart Failure Awareness 365 campaign is focusing on: Heart Failure and Diabetes.
People who have Type 2 diabetes are two to four times more likely to develop heart failure than someone without diabetes. If you are living with both heart failure and diabetes, learn how you can best optimize your care and manage your health.
Here are a few of the primary tools:
- Heart Failure Beat: Healthy Living Podcast New Episode - Coming Soon!
- Heart Failure Beat: Healthy Living Podcast from the archives - The Importance of Knowing Your Risk for Related Conditions
- Heart Failure Facts & Information - Risk Factors for Heart Failure
- HFSA Patient Education Module - Module 2: How to Follow a Low Sodium Diet
- Learning Center Webinar - Managing Heart Failure & Diabetes
- American Heart Association - Diabetes Risk Factors
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention - Diabetes and Your Heart
- Heart Failure Matters - Diabetes for Patients with Heart Failure
- Mended Hearts - Juggling Heart Disease & Type 2 Diabetes