Medicines are important in the treatment of heart failure. Research shows that heart failure medicines can help stabilize your heart function. They can also help you:
- Live longer
- Have fewer symptoms
- Breathe more easily
- Have more energy
- Increase your activity level
- Have less swelling
- Stay out of the hospital
In July, the Heart Failure Awareness 365 initiative explored heart failure medications. Those interested are encouraged to view the following links for important information and resources:
- HFSA Webinar: Medications and Challenges of Multiple Medications
- Brochure: Heart Failure Medication
- Heart Failure Beat Healthy Living: Season 1, Episode 1 Natural Supplements and Heart Failure Drug Education
- Links to Patient Assistance Programs and financial assistance resources - available under the HFSA Patient Hub
Visit the HFSA Patient Hub to explore tools and resources to help patients stay healthy while living with heart failure.
View Heart Failure Awareness 365 activities to stay up-to-date on tips for healthy living for people living with heart failure.