In March for #HFA365, we’re looking back at one year of COVID-19, heart failure care, and the transition to virtual visits. For a quick overview:
- HFSA Coronavirus Hub
- HFSA Blog Post - Home Based Care for Heart Failure
- HFSA Blog Post - Physical Activity during COVID-19: Stay Physically and Mentally Healthy at Home - coming soon!
- Heart Failure Beat Podcast - How the Global Pandemic Affected Heart Failure Care
- HFSA Patient Education Module - Exercise and Activity with Heart Failure
- HFSA Patient Education Module - How to Follow a Low Sodium Diet
In March 2021, HFSA365 explores COVID-19 one year in, and how it has impacted heart failure treatment and care. Visit the HFSA Patient Hub to explore tools and resources to help patients stay healthy while living with heart failure. View Heart Failure Awareness 365 activities to stay up-to-date on tips for healthy living for people living with heart failure.