HFSA is excited to announce that the new HFSA Learning Center is now available! And, to help you meet your continuing education needs, we're offering a 10% discount for HFSA members* on enduring CME content throughout the month of April! (discount code automatically applied)
The new HFSA Learning Center is a comprehensive, learner-friendly experience through which heart failure care providers can build knowledge and manage their professional development. It provides all members of the multidisciplinary heart failure care team and patients access to fresh, new educational content.
Follow the instructions below to get started or download the quick reference guide for step-by-step instructions.
Getting Started in the HFSA Learning Center
- Click "Login / Create Account" in the upper right-hand side of the screen. Existing users of the HFSA Member Portal will be prompted to input their name to login with their account. New users will be prompted to create an account.
- Browse products in three ways:
- Select the "Featured" tab to see highlighted products
- Click the "Catalog" tab to see the full catalog of products
- Browse by categories by selecting from the "Browse" box in the upper left
- Click the title of a product or "Bundle" to learn more about the product offering
- Click "Purchase" to buy a product and complete the purchase through the HFSA Member Portal.