The vision of the Heart Failure Society of America is to significantly reduce the burden of heart failure.
The mission of the Heart Failure Society of America is to provide a platform to improve and expand heart failure care through collaboration, education, innovation, research, and advocacy.
Strategic Plan 2021-2023
GOAL: HFSA 365 Community. Create a multi-pronged year-round community of heart failure providers, patients and corporations
- Objective 1: Increase the quality and quantity of networking opportunities at HFSA meetings (ASM, endorsed programs, and other meetings)
- Objective 2: Enhance HFSA’s role as the recognized clearinghouse for information on heart failure (research, drugs and devices, patient, practice, advocacy, etc.)
- Objective 3: Improve the online interaction among HFSA members
- Objective 4: Improve the interaction between the HFSA leadership and HFSA members
GOAL: Heart Failure Research Foundation. Be a leading resource for heart failure research
- Objective 1: Develop a research fundraising strategy for the Foundation
- Objective 2: Develop strategies to determine the areas of focus for funding of heart failure research
- Objective 3: Establish the operational and legal structure and strategies for the Foundation
For additional information about our strategic plan or process, please contact HFSA staff at email@example.com or 301-312-8635.