Claim Your Credits
Pharmacy credits must be claimed within 60 days of activity completion. Any request for CPE after 60 days cannot be honored and credits will be forfeited. Deadline is 11:59 PM ET on Monday, November 27, 2023.
How to Claim CE CreditExpand All
- Enter the transcript platform here: https://ceu.experientevent.com/HFS231
- Login with your LAST NAME and REGISTRATION ID# (4-digit number found in your registration confirmation email)
- Click Select Session in the top righthand side of the page:
- Find the Session(s) you attended and click Add:
- Complete the evaluation that appears:
- For the MOC Sessions, the Post Test link will appear at the bottom:
- Once you have completed the Post Test and hit Submit Evaluation, it will shop up on your transcript
- MOC credits are reported directly to ABIM. Even though it will show on the transcript, it is unofficial until it is verified that the learner successfully passed the Post Test. Once a passing score is confirmed, HFSA will report it to ABIM.
- CP credits are reported directly to ACPE. Even though it will show on the transcript, it is unofficial until the learner provides NABP ID and DOB. Claims must be made within 60 days of activity completion.
Quality Education for a Team-Based Approach
In support of improving patient care, the Heart Failure Society of America is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
Available CreditsExpand All
HFSA designates this live activity for a maximum of 43.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Successful completion of this activity, which includes participation in the evaluation component and post-test with 75% passing score, enables the participant to earn up to 7.75 MOC contact hours in the American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program.
This educational activity is approved for Nursing Continuing Professional Development (NCPD) units by the Heart Failure Society of America. This activity is approved for a maximum of 43.25 contact hours (which includes 13.00 hours of nursing pharmacology.).
For Nurses who require pharmacology hours for their certification or licensure renewal, this year the HFSA Annual meeting offers opportunities to accrue a maximum of 13.00 hours.
The Heart Failure Society of America is an accredited provider of continuing pharmacy education (CPE). This activity is accredited for up to 27.50 contact hours of knowledge-based CPE. ACPE Universal Activity Numbers (UAN): JA4008267-0000-23-003-L01-P (on-site/live attendance only); JA4008267-0000-23-004-H01-P (on-demand/home study)
Learners should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.