2023 Presentation Management Portal
Please make sure you have completed all the following:
- Submit Disclosure Information by September 15, 2023.
- Register for the meeting using the speaker complimentary promotional code found in your speaker confirmation letter. If you are unable to locate the promo code, please contact email@example.com
- Arrange your Travel and Lodging. Attendees will receive a discounted room rate for single/double accommodations at one of four Downtown Cleveland hotels. Please see the full list here as well as taxes, fees, and amenities offered at each. Reminder: Expenses, including airfare and hotel, are the responsibility of the faculty.
- Submit Presentation Slides, biography, and faculty photo in the 2023 Presentation Management Portal by September 22, 2023. Read the Speaker and Moderator Guidelines for more information.
The Speaker Ready Room will be Room 13 located on the Exhibit Level Pre-Function Area at the Huntington Convention Center.
Speaker Ready Room Hours
Fri, Oct 6: 7:00 AM – 8:15 PM
Sat, Oct 7: 7:00 AM – 7:30 PM
Sun, Oct 8: 7:00 AM – 5:15 PM
Mon, Oct 9: 7:00 AM – 12:15 AM
Sessions will take place at the Huntington Convention Center, in:
- Grand Ballroom A
- Grand Ballroom C
- 26 A
- 26 BC
- 25 C
- 25 AB (Hands-on Workshops)
Plenary sessions will take place in Grand Ballroom C
Maximize your impact by utilizing HFSA's toolkit designed for faculty and abstract presenters. The toolkit includes:
- Shareable Social Media Posts: Engaging posts to promote your sessions.
- Downloadable Graphics: Eye-catching visuals for your promotional content.
- Templated Language: Pre-made templates for emails, press releases, newsletters, and more.
Customize and share these resources to boost your presence and make your sessions a success!