Launched in 2022 by the Heart Failure Society of America, the Heart Failure Research Fund will provide heart failure providers, patients, families, and caregivers the opportunity to support cutting edge and critical heart failure research by donating to a foundation dedicated to this purpose.
The mission of the Heart Failure Research Fund is to:
- Advance scientific knowledge to reduce the burden of heart failure
- Develop breakthrough research intended to have a transformative impact on heart failure care
- Establish a dynamic cadre of heart failure researchers
When you make a donation to the Heart Failure Research Fund, your gift will help to advance research which may ultimately lead to better outcomes for patients living with heart failure. Click the button below to donate or sign up for the mailing list to stay up-to-date with news related to the Fund.
There are two major award programs at the Heart Failure Research Fund:
- Emerging Leaders Career Development Grants – Emerging leaders are clinically trained early-stage investigators who have begun to establish research careers, have shown signs of leadership potential and will use this award to further develop the tools, skills and resources to have a significant impact in heart failure
- Transformative Research Grants – This funding opportunity will support transformative, high risk/high reward research designed to acquire new knowledge focused on clinical applications for patient care